Follow @PBurwellMAC on Twitter for all of the latest on MAC Women's Basketball and join the conversation on Twitter by using #MACsketball
Akron (3-1, 0-0 MAC) at Providence (1-3, 0-0 Big East)
2 PM • Akron trails 1-0
• Rachel Tecca and Sina King have paved the way for Akron offensively through its first four games, scoring in double figures in every contest. Akron’s one-two punch down low has also recorded double figure rebounds twice this year.
Kent State (0-4, 0-0 MAC) vs Georgia Southern (0-2, 0-0 SoCon)
Georgia State Tournament • Atlanta, Ga.
2 PM • Kent State trails 1-0
• The Flashes take on the Eagles of Georgia Southern tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. in their final game of the trip. Both teams will be looking for the first victory of the season, as Georgia Southern (0-2) lost to host Georgia State to open the tournament.
Harvard (3-2, 0-0 IVY) at Eastern Michigan (1-3, 0-0 MAC)
4 PM • First Meeting
• EMU has played four games against the Ivy League in history and holds an undefeated, 4-0, record. In one game with Columbia, the Eagles are 1-0, while they have topped Cornell on three separate occasions.
Toledo (3-1, 0-0 MAC) vs Nevada (3-1, 0-0 MWC)
John Ascuaga’s Nugget Classic • Reno, NV
4:30 PM • First Meeting
• UT will now advance to tomorrow’s championship contest against host Nevada at 4:30 p.m. (PT). The Wolfpack defeated Cleveland State, 86-79, in today’s opening game. The Midnight Blue & Gold will be in search of its sixth tourney titles in school history, including third under head coach Tricia Cullop.
Western Michigan (2-2, 0-0 MAC) vs. Tulane (4-0, 0-0 C-USA)
Northern Arizona Thanksgiving Tournament
6 PM • First Meeting
• Western Michigan women’s basketball evened its record to 2-2 on the season with a 78-67 victory over host Northern Arizona in the opening game of the NAU Thanksgiving Tournament. The Broncos will face the winner of the Bradley-Tulane game tomorrow at 6 p.m. ET in the tournament championship.
Bowling Green (2-1, 0-0 MAC) vs. Villanova (2-1, 0-0 Big East)
Lady Rebel Round-Up • Las Vegas, NV
6:30 PM • BGSU leads 1-0
• The Falcons lost for the first time this season, falling on the road against #14/14 Purdue by a 59-45 final on Monday night (Nov. 19) ... the Boilermakers scored on their first five possessions to take a 10-2 lead, and never trailed ... four Falcons scored between seven and nine points on the night, with fifth-year senior Danielle Havel scoring a BG-best nine points ... senior Chrissy Steffen and redshirt junior Alexis Rogers had eight points apiece and senior Allison Papenfuss seven.
Buffalo (1-4, 0-0 MAC) vs. Eastern Illinois (1-2, 0-0 OVC)
Marriot Classic • Dayton, Ohio
7 PM • Buffalo leads 4-0
• The Bulls continue their season-long four-game road trip this weekend as they head to Dayton, OH for a pair of games at the Dayton Marriott Classic. The Bulls face nationally-ranked Dayton on Friday night and Eastern Illinois on Saturday evening. This is the second straight year that Buffalo and Dayton will be spending Thanksgiving Weekend at the same tournament.